Monday, February 28, 2011

Straight Up Gangster {Utah County Child Photographer}

Seeming that Brady lives in good ol' Provo, Utah I think it is safe to assume he will never be a thug. He won't have songs to write like Eminem coming from 8 mile or anything of the sort.
But I couldn't resist taking some photos near the tracks complete with graffiti. We can at least
pretend for the whole 15 minutes that I took his picture,
that he is the complicated bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks! 








He OFFICIALLY has had ENOUGH!
Look at that face...I think I am getting the look of death!



No mom...I refuse to smile!





We were teething BIG TIME this weekend.
So much drool and some serious whining going on!
But I sure am excited to see these top teeth appear soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment